Blackhawk LPDA Antenna 698-4000MHz 12/14dBi
Now 5G ready!
Operating on all 3G, 4G and 5G frequencies in Australia, this high-grade antenna can be used in a range of residential, commercial, and industrial mobile broadband applications on any mobile network. This is the ideal external antenna for Cel-Fi repeater systems.
|Frequency Range (MHz)||698-960 / 1710-2700/ 3300-4000|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω|
|Peak Gain||12 / 14 dBi|
|VSWR||≤2.5:1 / ≤1.8:1|
|Horizontal Beam-width||55 / 42°|
|Vertical Beam-width||46 / 34°|
|Maximum Input Power||50 W|
The Blackhawk LPDA Antenna provides an ideal solution for 3G/ 4G voice and data applications. With the rollout of new 3G, 4G and even 5G frequencies, traditional Yagi antennas just haven’t been able to keep up. LPDA antennas allow a single antenna to cover all frequencies with the high gain of a Yagi antenna that rural and remote areas demand. This one antenna can be used on any mobile phone network in Australia, in any area without worrying about compatibility.
A Log Periodic Dipole Antenna, or LPDA for short, is a clever antenna design that provides exceptional wide-band performance by phasing a series of elements together, much like an ordinary Yagi but with each successive element of a smaller (or larger) length. The result of this clever engineering is an antenna that holds high gain, with good tuning, across the entire cellular frequency range.
- 12 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 14 dBi gain across bands 1710-2700 MHz
- 12 dBi gain across upper bands 3300-4000 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for Australian conditions
- Fully welded, powder coat aluminium design
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
- Ideal for high-speed 3G and 4G LTE applications.
- Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G & 5G
|Input Connector||N Female|
|Cable||30 cm cable tail|
|Lightning Protection||DC Ground|
|Radiator Material||Fully welded aluminium, black powder coat|
|Mounting||Stainless Steel, pole mount Ø30-50 mm|
|Dimensions||1240 x 200 x 60 mm|
|Packing Dimensions||1290 x 210 x 90 mm|
|Rated Wind Velocity||192 km/h|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +65°C|