Blackhawk Yagi Wideband LPDA Antenna 700-2700 MHZ
The Blackhawk wideband LPDA antenna is a small antenna that provides good performance with a lightweight, low-cost design.
- Where to buy
There’s plenty of situations where a big, solid metal antenna is necessary, but also plenty where something quick and small can be just as useful. This antenna is great for areas where the indoor signal is weak, and only a simple antenna on the roof of your house or caravan is enough to give a fantastic improvement.
- 10 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 11 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2600 MHz
- Lightweight, compact design
- Mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
- Supplied with 10 m of PT240 cable N Male – SMA Male connectors
- Great cost-effective antenna.
- The antenna is simple and effective, it might not last as long as a fully welded yagi, or our Blackhawk LPDA, but it’s a great antenna for temporary installations or those travelling who need something compact.
Mounting is made simple with a mast down-tilt bracket and U-Bolts. This enables you to mount the antenna on a flat surface or a pole.
|Frequency Range||700-960 MHz / 1710-2600 MHz|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω|
|Gain||10 / 11 dB|
|VSWR||≤ 2.0 / ≤ 1|
|Maximum Input Power||50 W|
|Lightning Protection||DC Ground|
|Dimensions||450 x 210 x 65 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C – +65°|
|Connector||1 x N-Female|
|Material||Aluminium and ABS|
|Dimensions||442 x 205 x 37 mm|
|Mounting Pole||38 – 52 mm|
|Rated Wind Velocity||210km/h|