Blackhawk Marine Antenna 698-2700 7-10dBi and Mount
The Blackhawk Marine Antenna is designed for versatility, for use in a variety of environments, in low to high signal areas and mounted in a marine environment.
With a high 7-10 dBi gain and supporting all bands, this antenna will provide the perfect solution for voice and data applications where high gain marine antennas are required. Perfect for fixed wireless terminals, mobile broadband internet applications and smart repeater applications to improve mobile signal coverage.
|Frequency Range||698-960 MHz / 1710-2700 MHz|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω|
|Peak Gain||7 / 10 dBi|
|VSWR||≤3.0:1 / ≤2.0:1|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||360° (omni-directional)|
|Vertical Beamwidth||20° / 7°|
|Maximum Input Power||50 W|
- 7 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 10 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for extreme conditions
- White fibreglass construction
- Comes with base marine mount choice of rail/deck/stainless steel deck
- Short cable tail with a pre-fitted N Female connector
- Ideal for long range boating.
- Operate with all mobile carriers across Australia, New Zealand and Internationally within the wide band frequency ranges 698-960 and 1710-2700 MHz.
- Supplied with your choice of suitable marine antenna mount which allows the antenna to be mounted vertically regardless of the mounting surface used.
- Cable Sold Separately